a new adventure

I have always had a passion for the written word. But it was not until my two wonderful little girls were born that I was more inspired to write. So I am writing a book to hopefully begin a series of books based on my children. The book is titled
*Aisley and Ala* When I Grow Up

and it is about a common argument my daughters have about what they are going to do when they grow up.

I have enlisted the help of a new friend and fantastic artist named Natascha Artworx to do the illustrations for the book. She has already completed a rough draft that looks amazing. Take a look at her other work at http://natascha-artworx.webs.com/

Be looking out for a sneak peak of the book in this blog. Let me know what you think, follow / subscribe the blog and tell your friends to visit the site as well.

We need your feedback and your help to get the word out! Thanks!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a short note

this is going to be big fun. i am so happy to be a part of this childrens book project.
when hollie asked me to contribute i was excited.
i´ll post the other sketches later this day and i will draw cleaner pictures during the holidays.
very much to do, but that´s what i´m made to do...it feels good.

♥natascha

No comments:

Post a Comment