a new adventure

I have always had a passion for the written word. But it was not until my two wonderful little girls were born that I was more inspired to write. So I am writing a book to hopefully begin a series of books based on my children. The book is titled
*Aisley and Ala* When I Grow Up

and it is about a common argument my daughters have about what they are going to do when they grow up.

I have enlisted the help of a new friend and fantastic artist named Natascha Artworx to do the illustrations for the book. She has already completed a rough draft that looks amazing. Take a look at her other work at http://natascha-artworx.webs.com/

Be looking out for a sneak peak of the book in this blog. Let me know what you think, follow / subscribe the blog and tell your friends to visit the site as well.

We need your feedback and your help to get the word out! Thanks!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

We're Back In Business!

I am excited to announce that I am actively searching for a publishing company and working to perfect "Aisley and Ala: When I Grow Up" with the help of Natascha. That's right, the lovely and talented Natascha Artworx is back on board and ready to continue the project.

Stay tuned for further developments and in the meantime, because you love us :-D, please spread the word. Share our link! Invite your friends! We need YOUR HELP to get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment